Pages

barbie wallpaper nails

 

Hi guys! here's a quick post for you -but in real life this look about to be removed :-) I really like it but it's chipped up already coz I didn't have time to do a top coat and we have been sooo busy at work the nails don't stand a chance! I didn't really plan for these to be 'barbies wallpaper' nails - I was going to do just a 2 colour tone design but I couldnt decide which 2 colours haha or which design so it's a mix and match of all the things that were in my head... and they just totally remind me of my old barbies little accesories collection ^_^
I just painted the base colours and when dry, using a darker shade of the same colour and a fine nail art brush I added the patterns.

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment