Pages

DIY hounds tooth water decal nails

I have been being crafty with nail stuff today (my favourite day off activity!) I finally made some water decals which has been on my to do list for ages! so Yay for that! I didn't do a step by step yet because I wanted a trial run first but soon I will do a water decal tutorial for you guys because they're pretty simple and cheap on ebay if you want to just buy some - I wanted to make my own because it felt like a cop out using some other designs on my blog. I'm happy with the results.. the thumb decal got a bit creased I was a bit rough on that one (oops) but like I said this was a run through and first time I made the decals so I'm HAPPY ^_^ and hounds tooth is cool, I'm soo totally over any fears I ever had about black nail polish hehe!! hope you like them...
This is a pic of the different sized decal print outs I made while I was cutting them down to size.... you might be able to notice a sneak peak of some other bits and bobs I want to experiment with!!
Other products I used were black nail polish by MUA and a generous helping of Sally Hansen diamond strength nail hardener.. ( I'm addicted to using this as top coat..it seems to keep the designs on for EVER..well nearly).
Have a great weekend everybody!

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. So cool and also love your bracelets. You should blog about jewellery too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comments and awards ..i appreciate it..glad to be keeping my audience entertained x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Well done! You're so clever..it's probably in the genes ;) xx

    ReplyDelete