Pages

Happy valentines nails

Hope you like my Happy Valentines Day nails!.. I'm sure my boyfriend will appreciate the thought.. maybe not the little bear haha but it's super cute so the bear got included O.K. these are soo girly but they suit the mood of the day at least.I add glitter highlights on most of the hearts and on the bears little cheeks..cute. enjoy!


Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. Aww! Happy Valentines day! I love the bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! i do like the little bear..i might have to bring him back later ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tagged you! http://teapotsandchatter.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-things-meme.html

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete