Pages

Happy Mothers Day nails

In the UK today we have Mothers day, Happy Mothers day mum! so obv. I wanted to give my mum a manicure and gel polish, my sisters and I chipped in and gave her 2 tickets to see Legally Blonde the musical - which is such a great show it's really funny I went with my boyfriend and we both really laughed...there's even a real life 'actor' doggy in it and he's so cute and good at being in the show! So I hope my mama enjoys her night when she goes... I'd really recomend that show to anyone! ^_^
She chose this nice pearly pink which I created with 2x coats of 'Hot pop pink' Shellac colour and 1x coat of 'moonlight and roses' Shellac colour.. I think they look really good - the Moonlight and roses polish looks great on top of most colours I've tried it with because its so pearly.  
The backdrop to my photos was a gift aswell, my sis painted her this cigar box with her signature roses style it's soooo pretty the colours really stand out on the wooden background...and I love the pink scalloped edge pattern (all in all it was a pretty pink day!)
You can see more of my sisters art/painting/drawing on her lovely blog Deer little fawn
Back soon with some more nails for you, hope everyone had a good weekend!

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a good time with your mom, cherish her ...I lost mine almost 2 years ago, and I still miss her :)

    ReplyDelete