Pages

Cosmic nails

 Hiya these are my nails today, I used the sponging technique again to create this fantasy starry cosmic sky design.. I am so happy with how these turned out, love the colours together it's fun and girly and fantasy and it has glitter and everything ^_^ what do you think? good news is that this look was sooooo simple to whip up.. I am now addicted to sponging! it just looks like they've been airbrushed it's so cool.. my colleagues loved these nails aswell I had so many compliments yay!
Step by step:
1) I started with a bright neon pink, I sponged on a v.pale pink colour before sponging on purple polish in a gradual fade. 
2) Using a white polish and dotting tool, I add my 'stars' into the sky, I make some smaller than others to make them look very far away.
3) Finally I decided to add a subtle glitter polish on top to give my cosmos a bit of sparkle, the polish I used has a mix of fine holo glitters and slightly larger glitter particles and even a few star shapes.

Hope you like the look, it's June tomorrow, this year is flying by we are half way through already - hope everyone's making the most of it and making sure they're having fun times!
back soon x

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. Super pretty and girlie! I love how sponging looks. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these, nice work! I'm a fan of the sponging it looks good :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented! I wish i could do these sorts of designs on my nails.. every time i try to do something like this it always end up looking very odd!
    x

    ReplyDelete