Pages

Eye of the storm nails

This is my current mani, it look's pretty futuristic.. I've been trying out some different styles and colour combos that are out of my usual range and I've been really happily suprised! I chose the name because they have a look of the 'protective eye' about them, that wasn't really intentional - but I couldn't think of a suitabley futuristic name for them! kinda remind me of a sleek spacesuit or something..whatd'ya think?
Step by step pics as I built up the colours:
I like the way the nails looked in the second stage after I'd done the white base and pink/blue second coat only, I'd like to do this look again but obv. I'd add another coat to make it opaque if that was my finished design.
Hope you like them! back soon...

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments: