Pages

Wild at heart nails

Hiya here's my wild at heart birthday manicure... it's not my birthday to be fair but it my lovely mans 28th and so a very deserving reason for a rocking new nail look I think! I'm not sure this is exactly what he would choose (..lol for me not him) but I like it alot and he doesn't get to choose hahaha  it did get his royal approval though.. phew ;-) I think it's perfect for a party anyways and was pretty quick to get done amid all my last minute birthday preperations last night!! (see below for cake!)
 I started out with some thing totally different in mind but once the base colours were on I had a brain wave moment and created this.. thus prooving to myself once again that it is not good to over- think any nail art ideas, sometimes its better to just go with the flow of the moment and follow your artistic instinct! so I guess last night I was feeling like a bit of a wild girl! ^_^ ... they've been on for a day now and I'm still really happy with these nails!
  I actually really like the heart nail, I might do this design and colour scheme on all my nails I think it'd look pretty blinged out!
Here is a little look at my lovely birthday boy and his cake which I painstakingly lovingly baked for him from scratch all on my own! I hope he liked it (I did!) Happy Birthday to him!

Back soon with some new nails for you..hopefully the sugar high will have worn out by then! Have a good weekend everybody.

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment