Pages

day glow nails

 Hiya I know theres no nail art today, but I couldn't resist sharing this awesome shade ..I love this colour its just summer all over, makes me wanna be outside so I can enjoy its full beauty ^_^
 This colour is actually a mix of 2 polishes, I used Models Own -Aciiied and then I used a UV yellow colour by BYS on top to get it extra sexy ;-)
Back soon with some new nail art...I'm ready for my day off tomorrow hooray!

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. These are really bright!! at first i thought it was the BarryM nail polish which looks very similar, but then i read on and realised that it was models own :) I hope to see more nail art because i need inspiration to do some on my nails soon hehe. Thanks for sharing~x

    www.beautypicknmix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete