Pages

Gotta dash nails

Hi just a quick post today to show off this super bright design, I love neon nails this year.. (could you tell?) these were really quick and simple to create.
 I began with a base of Aciiied by Models own and sponged the tips with UV Hot tropics by BYS.
 Next I used a fine nail art brush and black polish to paint on the rows of 'dashes'.
I finished off with 2 layers of clear top coat to seal the look.
 Hope you like them I'll be back soon with some more for you, thanks for reading!

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Soo bright, my favourite! thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  2. So lovely! Great design this time as well :) Do you ever make not great?;)hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes definatley sometimes I have bad days but you always learn from mistakes (experimentation) in nail art, glad you like them though thanks x

      Delete
    2. yes, you are right. mistakes is a way to learn too :) thanks for your reply.

      Delete
  3. Hey! I see your blog has got a whole new look! :) I like it, looks really cute :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS it's finally coming together ;-) it was time for a shake up, glad you like it I was wondering what people would think of it thanks for commenting!

      Delete