Pages

Cosmic snow storm nails


Hiya .. soooo firstly.. Hooray as the world doesn't seem to have ended or switched poles (?!) or anything like that which is actually a weight off my shoulders I must admit ^_^ so I'm glad you all survived 21/12/2012 as well.. to celebrate heres a quick pick of my winter/cosmic nails.. kinda like rainbow meteor showers mixed with the second ice age theory lol ( They are a VERY optomistic portrayal of both these things..I'm guessing - but hey..who knows!? Always look on the bright side of a potential apocalypse life is what I always say!
 Not many pics today though... I had a slight kitchen incident so the other hand is less than glamorous with it's massive plaster.. Lesson learned now though I'm never making fruit salad again.. ironically I was only making a fruit salad coz I thought it' be good for me... forget being healthy.. I have never once gained an injury from cake!
I found a white polish in the back of the polish drawer (luckily before I went and brought a new one!) and I used a mix of sponginging/ ombre technique and a layered jelly glitter sandwich technique.
 Now I see the pics up close they look a little messy but I was at a disadvantage with the bad finger being on my right hand it was like having both left hands .. alsooo I didnt really mind them being a little less perfect this time seeing it was maybe the end of the world and all that..
So that's all I got for today..but I'll have to do some new ones soon coz when I take the plaster off the middle nail is bare..fail.
Hope everyone is happy and well. Back soon x

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Yea, we are all here and very happy being able to read your cheerful post:)Love the nails' design! .So sorry for your injured finger, get well soon!
    Have a nice day! Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your finger :( The mani is very, very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete